OH WOW!! Looky here…
I just got a nomination for a blog award! My first ever! and I am so new to this [can you see my beaming smile?!]
I had no clue about any awards for blogging, but, hey! I’m not complainin’!
Thank you MsChrysalis 🙂 Please visit her blog and show her some love….you will be surprised by this daring soul!
So here goes…
These are MsChrysalis’ questions:
- What compels you to keep a blog? The noise in my head
- What stifles your creative process? The excessive noise in my head
- Tell me one thing about yourself that would surprise me. I am living my life backwards – I am an unemployed student at the age of 37!
- Dog person? Cat person? Neither? Both? Used to be a cat person [miss my Zorro], used to be a dog person [miss my Simba] Now i’m neither.
- Tell me something special about the place that you live? It could be your home, city or country. I see the sea everyday from my window
- Music is my therapy … recommend some songs for me. Try this! Sami, I turn to you, one big family
- What book/books are you reading right now? Only my subject textbooks at the moment.
- Introvert or extrovert? was an intro, now am a mixed variety…
- Do you listen to music when you write? What kind? no music. kids play songs in the car on the way to and from school.
- Do you write in solitude or in public? solitude – home, alone
- Do you have a dedicated writing space? living room
- Gertie’s Journey
- Dropping the brick
- Sweet Life of Sumi
- What or Who is your blogging muse?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- How do you decide what to write about?
- What is your favourite time of day?
- If there were no rules, what is the one thing you would choose to do everyday?
- When life gets out of control, how do you cope?
- What are your 3 top tips to stay productive?
- If you were stranded on an island, what would you absolutely have to have to survive?
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- What is your greatest achievement in life?
- What makes you smile, no matter what?
Looking forward to seeing the responses 🙂
Pretty much all I know….is that I missed blogging this past month!