I have fallen behind on my Blogging U assignments; but, hey! What’s new?! [Takes a mental step over that hurdle.]
In review, it doesn’t look so bad. Let’s take a look and see where I’m at:-
- write a list on any of these:
- Things I Like
- Things I’ve Learned
- Things I Wish
edit your title and tagline– Done! as I am quite happy with my current Title and Tagline. I attribute that to the fact that it took me so long to take the plunge with my blog that I made sure to get it right the first time!
- select one word for a prompt or inspiration:
TREASURE, REGRET, HOME, LOVE, UNCERTAINTY, SECRET
meet the neighbors: Follow 5 tags and 5 new blogs – Done!
- 5 new tags:
- Time management, life, life lessons, writing, parenting [Clearly I have issues!]
- 5 new blogs:
- Living, Learning and Letting Go because this resonates so clearly with my own journey.
- Pretty Wondorous because I love recipes and need any advice on raising kids, I can get.
- Gumpology – because I like the sound of that word and I want to find a meaning for it!
- A Box of Fluffies – because I identified with this post & isn’t that just the cutest picture, ever?
- It’s time to spread my wings and fly…! because this was all I needed to see this morning.
- 5 new tags:
I reckon that 2/4 is pretty awesome! Well, for me, anyway. [Gives herself a light pat on the back!] I am about to make it 3/4 and then save the best for last. I will do 4 in a separate post, as it was on my list of blog posts that started with Que sera sera.
5 things I wish…
- I wish… I had a better parenting role model
- I wish… I had all the answers to life
- I wish… I could help more people
- I wish… for peace and love across the world
- I wish… time didn’t elude me all the time!
That’s it! I’m done! And I’m late for class!
Pretty much all I know….is that this, is not the life I ordered!